a jack-of-all-trades - мастер на все руки.
1. Tom is a jack-of-all-trades and master of none.
easy does it - делать что-либо медленно и осторожно.
1. "Easy does it," my father said as we were moving a large bookcase away from the wall.
put on the feed bag - есть, кушать.
1. I was starving, so I put on the feed bag as soon as I got home from work.
every so often - время от времени, иногда
1. When I am tired of sitting, every so often I stand up and walk about the room.
jump all over (someone) - бранить, порицать кого-либо, "наехать на кого-либо".
1. As soon as I mentioned his debts, Frank jumped all over me. He told me it was none of my business.