Choose the correct word or words for each space.
1. I thing it's _____ to take a few more pictures.
A. enough light C. light enough
B. light as enough D. enough as light
2. Although she is very popular, she is not _____ her sister.
A. pretty as C. prettier than
B. more pretty than D. prettier than
3. We haven't had _____ news from the disaster site since the earthquake.
A. many C. mutch
B. quite a few D. some
4. Please, go to _____ to pick up your ID card.
A. third window C. window third
B. thу window three D. the third window
5. We were hurrying because we thought that the bell _____
A. have been ringing C. was rung
B. had already rung D. had already rang
6. Wold you mind _____, please?
A. to answer the telephone C. answer the telephone
B. answering the telephone D. the telephone to answer
7. I don't like iced tea, and _____
A. she doesn't neither C. she doesn't too
B. neither does she D. neither is she
8. Let's goout for dinner, _____?
A. shall we C. are we
B. will we D. don't
9. Today's weather isn't as cold as it was yesterday, _____?
A. wasn't C. is it?
B. isn't it D. was it?
10. I wonder when _____ back home.
A. will they come C. they come
B. they will come D. are they coming
11. She knows the computer quite well. She _____ a secretary for three years.
A. has been working like C. has worked like.
B. works as D. has been working as
12. It's a day off! He _____ to get up as early as usual.
A. has C. doesn't have
B. hasn't D. mustn't
13. The new film _____ about.
A. is much spoken C. has been much spoke
B. is told mutch D. has much told
14. Exuse me, but it is time to have your temperature - _____
A. being taken C. taking
B. taken D. to take
15. In the ocean, ____ more salt in the deeper water.
A. in may be C. there are
B. it is D. there is