5. Use these words to write sentences in the present perfect continuous tense with for or since.
For example: I, write letters, five o'clock.
I have been writing letters since five o'clock.
1. they, sail, five days.
2. she, talk on the phone, two hours.
3. we, go to Spain for our holiday, 1989.
4. he, collect paintings, twenty years.
5. they, live in Martinique, 1970.
6. she, wash her clothes, seven o'clock.
7. it, rain, a week.
8. we, wait for the train, this morning.
9. you, work on the play, three months.
10. I, plan the surprise, two weeks.