Choose one of the four variants. Only one variant is correct.
(Выберете один из четырех вариантов. Только один вариант является правильным)
1. Chris …to the party at 8 pm tomorrow.
has gone / is going / will go / goes
2. Sam …lunch.
had already / already had / has already have / has already had
3. …she speak English?
is / was / can / has
4. …two brothers.
There is / She is / She got / She’s got
5. Your friend didn’t like the film, …?
isn’t he / did he / won’t he / didn’t he
6. I …for two hours now and there is a lot of work left.
working / am working / worked / have been working
7. If I was you, I …to the dentist.
went / would go / have gone / go
8. …any books on the desk.
There isn’t / There are / There was / There aren’t
9. My co-worker …ten emails yesterday.
writes / wrote / written / has written
10. Where … yesterday?
went he / did he go / he go / he went
11. I …go to the cinema but I don’t these days.
used to / did use / used / use to
12. Johnson cooks really…
good / well / bad / slow
13. If I earn a lot of money, I… traveling to the States.
had gone / will go / am going / go
14. She …coffee when I arrived.
makes / has made / made / was making
15. We …from him lately
heard / hadn’t heard / haven’t heard / didn’t hear
16. I’m looking forward …you again.
to meeting / meeting / meet / met
17. There is …water in the cup.
any / some / many / a
18. My son …theatre.
like / isn’t like / doesn’t like / don’t like
19. - Whose umbrella is it? - …
Mine / Us / Him / Their
20. I’m good …English
on / in / of / at